The alcohol server training course is put on by the Williston Police Department and is required to be taken by all personnel working with the sale or service of alcohol. The certification received by taking the course is valid for 3 years from the training date.
The course covers:
- Assist personnel in understanding and complying with the law.
- Assist bar and liquor store personnel in detecting or deterring underage purchase or consumption of alcohol.
- Heighten the awareness of the use of false or fake IDs.
- To teach proper procedure when dealing with an underage person attempting to purchase alcohol.
- The detection of and intervention with intoxicated persons.
To register for an upcoming class, complete the registration form. There is no charge to attend this training but registration is required as seating is limited.
Questions regarding this training can be directed to the Community Engagement Officers or by calling 701-577-1212.
All trainings will take place on the second floor of the Law Enforcement Center at:
223 East Broadway, Williston, ND 58801.
Next training is scheduled for Tuesday, July 27th from 1PM-4PM.